We love Halloween and from Brownies to Fudge we make little treats to share with the kids. These spooky spider devilled eggs are their favourite savoury snack. Made without the traditional mustard and pickle but with lots of mayo, the kids love them. Easy to make and look very spooky so here you go our very quick Halloween Snack of Spidered devilled eggs.
You can’t get much more spooky sounding than devilled eggs right!
Unlike our simple traditional devilled egg recipe, these are much smoother, especially for the kids. However, if you think that they would like the taste why not try that traditional devilled egg recipe instead.
How to Hard Boil Eggs
We all have different methods to hard boiling our eggs. But, this is how I do it!
Subscribe for Tasty Treats Straight to your Inbox
- Lay the eggs in a single layer in the bottom of a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- With a medium to high heat bring to the boil and then set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, remove from the heat and drain.
- Cover the eggs with some cold water in the same pan (save on washing up) and then add some ice cubes to cool them quicker.
- Crack the shells of the eggs on the counter or side of the pan and place them back in the water with the rest of the eggs until you have cracked them all.
- Remove the eggs from the pan and then peel off the shells ready to make into your devilled eggs.
More Halloween Recipes
Make some delicious spiderweb brownies these are so easy and the kids love them.
How about using some of the Halloween Candy to make some white chocolate and Candy Corn Fudge with this easy fudge recipe.