The bread machine is one of our most used gadgets in the kitchen.
We regularly make homemade bread and this speeds up the process.
This recipe for garlic bread is fantastic as we can make it easy with no fuss and then serve as a side for dinner with some butter.
So here you go our favourite yeast free recipe for cheesy garlic bread in the bread maker.
How to make this Yeast Free Garlic and Cheese Bread by Hand
It’s easy and we love this as well. If you are looking for the bread machine recipe and ingredient list carry on and return here for the hand made bread method.
- Put all the ingredients in a stand mixer with the dough cook and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Leave it for 30 minutes knead again.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C
- Place the dough in a loaf pan or form into a shape of your choice.
- Sprinkle with cheese on the top.
- Cook in the oven for around 20 – 30 minutes until lightly golden.