Easy fudge is so simple to make and you can flavor it in so many different ways. This one is a real treat for you especially if you love Irish Cream Liqueur or Baileys. Yes, you’ll have to keep it away from the kids but never mind it’s even more for you to share. We’ve combined chocolate and pecans in this easy fudge recipe. So here you go my favorite Christmas indulgence is some easy chocolate Baileys and Pecan Fudge.
Easy Baileys Fudge Recipe with Pecans
Although chocolate fudge is delicious! I sometimes find it a bit rich, so to give it a little bit extra, not only does this simple and easy-to-make recipe have Baileys Irish Cream in it. It also has delicious chopped pecans which give it a bite as well.
Although we have made this recipe on the stove it is easy to make in the slow cooker as well. Scroll down to find our Slow Cooker Easy Baileys Fudge Recipe above the printable recipe card, for the stovetop version, and discover how easy it is to make fudge in the crockpot.
Giving Baileys Fudge as a Christmas Gift
Once you have made the fudge you can obviously treat yourself to it but it’s easy to gift it to others as well. Why not put it in a mason jar with pretty ribbons and a gift tag and give to your neighbors and friends to share the Christmas Cheer.
It also makes a great alternative to Christmas Cookies for a Cookie Exchange and this Irish Cream Fudge is sure to be a hit with those that love the chocolate and pecans.
How to Make Baileys Fudge in the Slow Cooker
I love making easy fudge recipes and switching from making it in the double boiler to making it in the slow cooker is SO EASY and makes recipes like this possible for kids to make.
- Start as you would in the printed recipe with preparing your tin.
- Then into the slow-cooked add the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Set the slow cooker to a low heat and melt the chocolate stirring it together with the condensed milk (around every 2 minutes as it will melt slowly).
- Once it’s melted add in the vanilla, Irish Cream and Vegetable oil and stir until well combined.
- Now add in the chopped pecans and stir.
- Once combined pour into the prepared tin and leave for 2 hours to set.