Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
Greek pasta salad is the perfect meal for busy moms during the summer season. It is quick and easy to prepare, making it an ideal choice for a simple mid week meal and barbecues, picnics, and potlucks. Packed with nutritious ingredients this salad is a delicious and satisfying option that will keep you and your family fueled throughout the day. Its vibrant colors and bold flavors make it a crowd-pleasing dish that is sure to impress your guests and kids leaving them asking for more. If you’re looking for a convenient, and delicious meal, Greek pasta salad is a must-try recipe.
Summer Greek Pasta Salad
With a mix of fresh vegetables, herbs, olives, feta cheese, and perfectly cooked pasta, this salad is a burst of Mediterranean flavors in every bite. Made with bow tie pasta cooked to perfection and cold this can be prepared ahead and you and your kids can enjoy the meal when you’re hungry.
It makes a perfect filling lunch or a light supper, serve with some homemade bread (our Italian Garlic Bread is great) and some fresh fruit and you have a complete meal that everyone will enjoy.
Ingredients for your this Pasta Salad with Feta and Olives
Minimum 1 hour
- 2 cups bow tie pasta, prepared
- ⅔ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for topping
How to Make your Greek Salad with Pasta
1. Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper until well combined. Set aside.
Subscribe for Tasty Treats Straight to your Inbox
2. In a large bowl, stir together the pasta, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, black olives, and feta cheese.
3. Pour the dressing over the top of the salad and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least one hour.
4. When ready to serve, top with addition feta cheese.