Brownie Waffle Ice cream Sandwiches
Oh My GOSH! These are now my kid’s new favourite summer dessert. I make them ahead of time and freeze and then we can have a delicious brownie ice cream sandwich whenever we want. Made with brownie box mix and delicious vanilla ice cream frozen ahead of time we can make up a batch well ahead of time and freeze. Then whenever the kids want a treat all summer long we can dip into the freezer and get them out. So here is our favourite make-ahead Chocolate Brownie Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe.
Box Brownie Mix Waffle Ice cream Sandwiches
So I’m all for cooking from scratch. I love the money it saves and having all of the ingredients around means that we can make multiple things. But, when we can have 4 seasons in 1 day having easy-to-make packet mixes makes so much sense.
So we always have a box of brownie mix in the cupboard. This made these waffles so easy to make and if you are after a brownie waffle you can’t beat these!
BUT… back to this summer dessert. The box of brownie mix makes it so easy to make. You just mix it up and pour it in and within a few minutes depending on your machine you have Ice-Cream Waffle Sandwiches ready to go.
Subscribe for Tasty Treats Straight to your Inbox
They couldn’t be easier!
Looking for more kids waffle recipes to make in your waffle iron? Then check out our fun waffle recipe ideas for kids they are our family favourites and we hope you like them too!
Ingredients for these Ice-Cream Waffle Sandwiches
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
How to Make Your Brownie Waffle Ice-Cream Dessert
1. Preheat your waffle maker.
2. Make your brownie mix according to the package instructions.
3. Spray the top and bottom plates of the waffle maker with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Pour 1/3 cup brownie onto the waffle maker and close the lid.
5. Cook the waffles on a lightly browned setting or for 6 to 8 minutes, the waffle maker will stop steaming when it’s done.
6. Carefully remove the waffle from the waffle maker and allow it to cool completely.
7. Separate the waffles into its segments. Place half the segments onto a plate.
8. Spread the ice cream on the top of a waffle segment.
9. Then put the other segment on top of the ice cream to make a sandwich.
10. Put the brownie waffle sandwiches in the freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
Try some other Waffle Recipes
We love using our waffle maker why not try some of these other recipes
Waffles aren’t just for dessert or breakfast why not try these amazing pizza waffles they are AMAZING and one of our favourite alternatives to the traditional pizza,
For special occasions we love Fun Waffles these are so easy to make and the kids love them.
Every sleepover the kids and their friends ask for breakfast waffles. These are SOOOOO simple to make we love them.
A family favourite for Sunday mornings when we’ve nowhere to be is this delicious blueberry waffle recipe best served with butter and maple syrup.
More Brownie Recipes to Make
- Peanut Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Rolo Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Brownies with Cherry Cheesecake filling
Don’t forget to save or bookmark this recipe to find again for next time you want an easy make-ahead summer treat or dessert for the family.